Hua Hin is a bustling Beach Resort, where the Royal family resides. Hua Hin is a clean and safe. During the cold European winter months many retired people and persons with a disability stay in Hua Hin. Visit temples and the station, take a walk over to the daily fresh market or the famous night market. Meet the girls in Soi Bintabahtor or go dancing in a bar with live music. Three shopping malls will satisfy most shopaholic's needs. And several 18 hole golf courses in / around Hua Hin are available. Art, elephants and lots of food can be found too.
Outside Hua Hin
Trips outside Hua Hin can be made with our wheelchair accessible Toyota Commuter minivan. Look here for a complete offer of outings in and around Hua Hin and outside of Hua Hin.
- The teakwood Palace.
- Wat Huay Mongkol, the big black Buddha.
- The Hua Hin vineyard and restaurant.
- Khao Takiab, temple and mountain monkeys.
- Khao Takiab Beach. Beach wheelchairs are available for a stroll or a dive upon request.
- Khao Tao, Temple and fishing pier.
- Suan Son Beach, beach with pine trees. Restaurant.
- Pranburi River Cruise.
- Wildlife Rescue Center. A collection of rescued native animals. Volunteers show you around.
Wheelchair accessibility of these places is well-known to Gehandicapten.com / Disability in Thailand Co Ltd. because we have visited all these places in a powered wheelchair.