Fon comes in with a smile, which is a good custom in this accessible pool villa of Gehandicapten.com / Disability in Thailand Co Ltd for wheelchair users. Our manager welcomes you in our holiday home with her warming smile and gracious Thai Wai. Housekeeper, Fon, comes in twice a week to clean and change the sheets and towels.
Our services includes:
- free dinner at arrival day.
- free grocery package for your first breakfast.*
- free use of medical equipment.
- free drinking water.
- free use of bicycle on request.
- free high speed internet and / or WIFI.
- pool and garden maintenance.**
For an addtional fee we can arrange:
- airport transfer in wheelchair accessible car Bangkok > Hua Hin, 230km, € 125, free with a 14 night stay.
- airport transfer in wheelchair accessible car Hua Hin > Bangkok > Hua Hin, 230km, € 125, free with a 21 night stay.
- trips in adapted Toyota Commuter with Q-straint wheelchair and passenger restraint system.
- massage at home.
- tailor at home.
- tourist guide during trips.
- additional groceries.
- personal assistant and / or care giver. ***
* Grocery package consist of coffee, tea, milk, juice, soda, bread, butter, cheese, meats, jam, fruit, sugar, cookies, pretzels, toiletpaper, handsoap and mosquito repellent.
** Pool maintenance twice a week. Garden maintenance when needed.
*** Personal assistance will not be performed by our housekeeper without prior consultation with Gehandicapten.com / Disability in Thailand Co. Ltd.