Free airport transfer Bangkok > Hua Hin with a 14 night stay.
Free airport transfer Bangkok > Hua Hin > Bangkok with a 21 night stay.
An airport transfer in a wheelchair accessible minivan is indispensable for disabled persons in powered wheelchairs. Gehandicapten.com / Disability in Thailand can pick you and your party up from the airport in their adapted van with Q-straint wheelchair and passenger restraint system. The driver will be present at the airport when your plane touches down. He knows which accommodation has been booked and he will take you there.
Day trips can also be booked in our Toyota Commuter Van with wheelchair access. Our trips are mentioned on the website Wheelchair Thailand Tours & Trips. You can book single trips on the spot or two different packages upfront. More information on request.
Directly outside Hua Hin are a number of beautiful attractions.
- The teakwood Palace in Cha-am.
- Wat Huay Mongkol, the big black Buddha.
- The Hua Hin vineyard.
- Khao Takiab temple and mountain monkeys.
- Khao Takiab. Beach at the Blue Wave Hotel. The best beach for Wheelchair users. On request beach wheelchairs are available for a stroll or a dive.
- Khao Tao, Temple and fishing pier.
- Suan Son Beach, beach with pine trees. Especially popular with the locals in weekends.
- Pranburi River Cruise.
- Cha-am. Resort with a totally different character at 25km from Hua Hin.
- Wildlife Rescue Center. Collection of rescued native animals. Here, the volunteers show you around.
Some tourist attractions take a day. An early departure and late return can not be avoided. Here a few sights worth visiting.
- Kanchanaburi. Bridge over the River Kwai known from the movie. War Cemetery and War Museum.
- Tiger Temple in Kanchanaburi. Breeding of tigers initiated by monks. Have a picture taken with a tiger or have tigers cubs sitting on your lap to pet.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market. Floating market.
- Rose Garden with its traditional houses, tropical gardens, elephant show, folklore show about the daily life in Thailand, and a nice lunch on the riverbank.
- Bangkok. Temples, amusement parks, big shopping malls, night life, etc.
- Ayutthaya. Ancient temples.
- Bang Pa In Palace.
For more information please email us.