Service with a smile is a regular custom in this wheelchair accessible pool villa of Gehandicapten.com / Disability in Thailand Co Ltd. Our housekeeper, named Kan, welcomes you to our holiday home with her warming smile and gracious Thai Wai. Kan (short for Kannika) performs all household duties during your stay and helps with small day to day living questions. She lives on site in a separate room with en suite bathroom and private entrance.
Our services includes:
- free dinner at arrival day.
- free grocery package for the first breakfast.*
- free use of medical equipment.
- free laundring of clothes.
- free drinking water.
- free use of bicycle.
- free high speed internet and / or WIFI.
- pool and garden maintenance.**
For an addtional fee we can arrange:
- airport transfer in wheelchair accessible car Bangkok > Hua Hin, 230km, € 125. Free with a 14 nights stay.
- airport transfer in wheelchair accessible car Hua Hin > Bangkok, 230km, € 125. Free with a 21 nights stay.
- trips in adapted Toyota Commuter with Q-straint wheelchair and passenger restraint system.
- massage at home.
- tailor at home.
- tourist guide during trips.
- additional groceries.
- personal assistant and / or care giver. ***
* Grocery package consist of coffee, tea, milk, juice, soda, bread, butter, cheese, meats, jam, fruit, sugar, cookies, pretzels, toiletpaper, handsoap and mosquito repellent.
** Pool maintenance twice a week. Garden maintenance when needed.
*** Personal assistance will not be performed by our housekeeper without prior consultation with Gehandicapten.com / Disability in Thailand Co. Ltd.