Hua Hin is the Royal Beach Resort of Thailand. The Thai King Maha Vajiralongkorn reside here. Hua Hin is well taken care of, very clean and a safe Thai beach resort, where many retired people and persons with a disability stay during the cold European winter months. In Hua Hin you can take a walk along temples and the station. Visit the daily fresh market or the famous night market. Have a beer in Soi Bintabaht with one of the girls or go dancing in a bar with live music. Shop in three shopping malls will satisfy most shopaholics needs. Or play golf on one of the 8 golf courses in and around Hua Hin. Art, elephants and lots of food can be found too.
Outside Hua Hin
Trips outside Hua Hin can be made with our wheelchair accessible Toyota Commuter minivan or you can take a Tuktuk, taxi or green local bus a so called songthaew. Look here for a complete offer of outings in and around Hua Hin and outside Hua Hin.
- The teakwood Palace.
- Wat Huay Mongkol, the big black Buddha.
- The Hua Hin vineyard and restaurant.
- Khao Takiab, temple and mountain monkeys.
- Khao Takiab Beach. Beach wheelchairs are available for a stroll or a dive, upon request.
- Khao Tao, Temple and fishing pier.
- Suan Son Beach, beach with pine trees and restaurant.
- Pranburi River Cruise.
- Wildlife Rescue Center. Collection of rescued native animals. Volunteers show you around.
Wheelchair accessibility of these places is well-known to Gehandicapten.com / Disability in Thailand Co Ltd. as we have visited all these places personally in a powered wheelchair.