Free airport transfer Bangkok > Hua Hin with a 14 night stay.
Free airport transfer Bangkok > Hua Hin > Bangkok with a 21 night stay.
An airport transfer in a wheelchair accessible minivan is indispensable for disabled persons in powered wheelchairs. Gehandicapten.com / Disability in Thailand can pick you and your party up from the airport in there adapted van with Q-straint wheelchair and passenger restraint system. The driver will be present at the airport when your plane touches down. He knows which accommodation has booked and will take you there. There's no need to look for a taxi. Day trips can also be booked in our Toyota Commuter Van with wheelchair access. Our trips are described on the website Wheelchair Thailand Tours & Trips. You can book single trips on the spot or two different packages upfront. More information on request.
Directly outside Hua Hin are a number of beautiful attractions.
- The teakwood Palace in Cha-am.
- Wat Huay Mongkol, the big black Buddha.
- The Hua Hin vineyard.
- Khao Takiab, temple and mountain monkeys.
- Khao Takiab. Beach at Blue Wave Hotel. The best beach for Wheelchair users. Beach wheelchairs are available for a stroll or a dive upon request.
- Khao Tao, Temple and fishing pier.
- Suan Son Beach, beach with pine trees. Especially popular with the locals in weekends.
- Pranburi River Cruise.
- Cha-am. Resort with a totally different character at 25km from Hua Hin.
- Wildlife Rescue Center. Collection of rescued native animals. Volunteers will show you around.
Some tourist attractions take a day. An early departure and late return can not be avoided. Here a few sights worth visiting.
- Kanchanaburi. Bridge over the River Kwai known from the movie. War Cemetery and War Museum.
- Tiger Temple in Kanchanaburi. Breeding of tigers initiated by monks. Have a picture taken with a tiger. Pet a tiger cub while it sits on your lap.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market. Floating market.
- Rose Garden with its traditional houses, tropical gardens, elephant show and folklore show about the daily life in Thailand. And a nice lunch on the riverbank.
- Bangkok. Temples, amusement parks, big shopping malls, night life, etc.
- Ayutthaya. Ancient temples.
- Bang Pa In Palace.
For more information please email us.